Every once in a while The Real Thing comes along - This Is The Real Thing!
- You will earn up to $39.00 for each and every sale.
- Plus, you’ll earn Residual Income of 20% on every membership that renews - for years two through five.
- You enroll members on line, including payment; get referrals
- No Inventory
- Work from home
- Get paid every Friday
- Must have a computer and internet
- Be able to work from home
- Work at least 15 hours a week
- Enjoys helping people
- Be a SecurityPlus 24 Member
Members - Earnings
- First year Earned Commission (45% - 60%)
- Renewal Commission (years 2 - 5 -- 20% of QAP)
- Vested Renewals (work a year - vested a year -- must meet min. QAP)
|Membership||Rider on Member||Requirements|
|45%||40%||First 3 sales - member/affiliate|
|50%||43%||4 - 10 sales - member/affiliate|
|55%||45%||11 - 20 sales - member/affiliate|
|60%||48%||21 - plus sales - member/affiliate|
|65%||50%||25 Personal sales, 3 hires and minium of $1,000 QAP Monthly|
- Renewal commission for all levels must have minimum monthly QAP of $1,000
- QAP - Qualified Annual Premium
Thinking like a consumer, view SecurityPlus 24 membership with all its benefits and services and then consider the following three question:
- Is it affordable?
- Is it something people could benefit from and truly use?
- Most importantly, can you see yourself presenting this to others?
Using the $59.95 membership at a 50% commission rate as an example.
- Selling 10 memberships a week would equal $599.50 QAP.
- Which would equal $300.00 income per week.
- Which means if you sold just 10 single memberships a week for 52 weeks, then your total yearly income would be $15,600.
- Plus, renewals for years 2 through 5.
- Plus, riders that are added to the main membership - (average membership has two members)
- Plus, additional income on all Security Plus Products that you sale or refer - (5% to 10% of company profit - does not apply to repeated business)
So by doing just 10 memberships a week and doing the same each and every year - at the end of five years you would have a yearly income of over $28,000. - and all you did was enroll 10 people a week.